Banks Power Pack?

I was flipping through a Truckin magazine and noticed a add for Banks and it has a SS in the add, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the banks power pack system they sell? how much they sell them for and are they worth the cost? anyone use them?

• 3 years later...

Still not worth it for the amount you pay and the amount you gain get a custom tune and set your eyes on a custom exhaust system you can almost get a tru-dual exhaust system for about $700-$850 that includes long tube headers. Custom tune is a little over $300 right? I can't remember that part lol, new air intake system $80-250 depending on where you look, a new cam $350-475 I think, and still leaves you extra money for other parts, banks will cost you $3500+ for only 100hp gained. Hope that helps

i personally have nothing good to say about banks electronics. i dont have any thing on my ss but on my dd a chevy 3500 d-max i put the six gun on it a little over a year ago, and i have sent the IQ pack back to them 4 times, the software always crashes, it will start reading malfunction codes for parts the the truck doesnt even have.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you both for the replies. I have looked at building my own setup for my truck and came across that banks set up and wondered if it was worth it. Sounds like I should just continue on my way to getting my own headers etc. :thumbsup: