Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement

KBAR

My passenger side wheel speed sensor wiring got damaged by a dog. This has caused alarms: service stabilitrack, ABS. Has anyone changed this out? Is it a unplug, replace, replug task? Does the tire pressure monitor position have to be relearned? The dealer wants $500. The sensor is approx. $250. The vehicle is a NBS sierra vortec max; 20" rims, 6.0 liter. Thanks in advance.

Edited by SIERRA VMAX (see edit history)

take off the wheel, caliper, rotor and unbolt the hub from the spindle. just takes a allen head wrench to take the sensor out of the hub and youre good. i replaced my hub a while back and i guess messed up the sensor when i put the new one in, just havent taken the time to replace it yet.

take off the wheel, caliper, rotor and unbolt the hub from the spindle. just takes a allen head wrench to take the sensor out of the hub and youre good. i replaced my hub a while back and i guess messed up the sensor when i put the new one in, just havent taken the time to replace it yet.