First Pics Of The Truck Right Here

alex.t

ya that would be fun ive never been out to sir im more of an auto clearing speedway fan.and for products i used the Porter cable 7424 xp polisher with the pads adams sells which would the yellow, orange white and black pad. i used swirl and haze remover, fine machine polish, machine super wax, vrt, detail spray, green wheel cleaner, metal polish, brilliant spray glaze, window cleaner, thats it i think. its a costly addiction in my mind. i have about 800 bucks into detailing products but thats for doing a complete complete vehicle and other peoples vehilces on the side to make all my money back and then some. i believe you can order a kit on adams site that includes everythign just to do paint corrrection and its about 300 dollars.

Edited by 03silv.ss (see edit history)

thanks i was sorta under neath the truck when i took the pic but when your standing level with it you can just see the bottom of the tips so there sorta hidden but still there in a stealthy way haha