Hello Everyone

ThePDB

Nice house. Looks like you're out by the cornfields too. tumbleweed.gif

Great pics of the lil' man.

You and Christy haven't changed a bit since Zippy's way back when thumb.gif

I can't believe it's been soooo long since the Zippy gtg! Time flies!!!!

Congrats on everything.. You got a great looking family.. Your house looks killer and the SS is badass, oh the equinox is cute..cheers.gif

Thanks man! I have to admit- I actually love the Equinox. It's the only car I've ever been in that I don't have to put the seat ALL THE WAY back to drive, yet there is still room in the back seat for a grown adult.

Welcome back Chad. :cheers: Good to see you and Christy are doing well. Trucks still looking good too and the house looks nice. Congrats on the little one. Maybe Christy can teach him to play golf when he gets older. :crackup:

Welcome back Chad. :cheers: Good to see you and Christy are doing well. Trucks still looking good too and the house looks nice. Congrats on the little one. Maybe Christy can teach him to play golf when he gets older. :crackup:

Not funny Bob!!!! You sabotaged me with tiny short golf clubs! That's TOTALLY not fair!!! I went out and bought a set a while back... let me know when we can set up a rematch :)

Thanks man! I have to admit- I actually love the Equinox. It's the only car I've ever been in that I don't have to put the seat ALL THE WAY back to drive, yet there is still room in the back seat for a grown adult.

I know what ya meen..My wife had an 05 Equinox and my buddy who is 6'3 had no prob sitting in the back seat..And it was fun to dive!

I know what ya meen..My wife had an 05 Equinox and my buddy who is 6'3 had no prob sitting in the back seat..And it was fun to dive!

I'm not sure if the 2010 are different but ours has a rear seat that slides like 10 inches.

I'm not sure if the 2010 are different but ours has a rear seat that slides like 10 inches.

Yup ours did the same thing and the back reclined. A pretty cool idea.. But now we got a Envoy XL we needed more room..