Walbro Fuel Pump

firehawknwv

Hey guys I think my fuel pump is going bad so Im thinking y not just go ahead and add a performance fuel pump since Ill be in there to not worry bout it later. Im looking at the Walbro 255 pump from TS. Have any of you guys used this and know if its pretty much a direct bolt up?

http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=225&catid=10

I have not research this too much but...the 5.3 flex fuel pump might work and be less work to fit it in the basket. I know supersub is running one and he is past 500hp.

now they are expensive...$300-$400 and I dont know if they have a provision for return or a sensor in them???

Yea, pics and info on the install would be great. I neeed to know what all I need to get for the install. I also found a Holley fuel pump on Thunderracing.com but it looks much the same as the Walbro just cost about 200 more.

Yea, pics and info on the install would be great. I neeed to know what all I need to get for the install. I also found a Holley fuel pump on Thunderracing.com but it looks much the same as the Walbro just cost about 200 more.

I actually bought the magnacharger fuel pump kit for the 04 up silverado's and installed that. $130.00

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)