Two Digital Designs 9515G'S With 8" Carbon Fiber Dust Caps Thr

I'm selling these for a friend of mine. These are in almost new condition and here is the original posting from caraudio.com

http://caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/472372-fs-two-digital-designs-9515gs-8-carbon-fiber-dust-caps-three-weeks-old.html

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on here and I can tell you all about them.

Here is a little description along with a few photos.

These subs retail at about $800 each plus shipping!!!

Three weeks old like new!!!!

Selling Two 9515g with 8" carbon fiber dust cap and low impedance dual 1ohms coils. 8" carbon fiber dust cap and low impedance coils are $85 option on each sub.

1500w rms each sub

$700 EACH OBO

PLUS SHIPPING AND PPL FEES

post-7072-1271978261_thumb.jpg

post-7072-127197827145_thumb.jpg

Great subs. I won the 1999 dB Drag Racing world finals in Louisville KY using two quad coil 15" Digital Designs subs. Well made and can handle WAY more than rated. We hit each coil with 1500WRMS (6K per sub) and they took it.

Team Hertz. It was me, a good friend Mike and my sister in law. We had another friend using MMATs Juggs (which is the same sub BTW). We were the teal VW Rabbit. In 2000 we upgraded to 18's (custom Kevlar cones built from DD) and hit a best of 168.X. We were the first to break the 160dB mark with two subs and DD's were the choice sub to do it.

Free bump for awesome subs!

• 1 month later...