My Reg-Cab Ss Wanna-Be

Les Hall

Almost done with it,,,still wanna get a steering wheel with controls (just for looks) plus the bodyshop has to re-paint the cladding because it's a little different than the rest of the truck,,,,,

Looks great Les ! As i said before, you've done a really nice job. Can't wait to see it.

looks sick man just aheads up if you find door panels with the seat heater controls for the seats they just plug right into the window switches love my heated seats i put in my wrecker

thanks man, I swiped the heated seat controls from the truck I got the seats from, gonna add those when I find a new seat harness,,,,( junkyard cut those up so I just kept my airbag sensors from old seats)

dont post shit like this. everytime someone posts a clone that has cladding and has been done right, I get closer and closer to deciding to sell my SSS and build a killer awd rcsb clone myself. awesome looking work man. :driving:

dont post shit like this. everytime someone posts a clone that has cladding and has been done right, I get closer and closer to deciding to sell my SSS and build a killer awd rcsb clone myself. awesome looking work man. :driving:

Damn u should do it but keep ths ss that would be sick!!!!