Any Opinions On Good Years Eagle Gt-2?

20_blkss_04

i def wanna get some smaller tires....rite now im runnin 275-55-20. and i wanna drop it more so im gonna get some 275-45-20. i bought a set of toyo proxes st two sumers ago and only have about 15000 miles on em i love them they are great tires....but i just saw these tires and was wondering if they were any good...

i def wanna get some smaller tires....rite now im runnin 275-55-20. and i wanna drop it more so im gonna get some 275-45-20. i bought a set of toyo proxes st two sumers ago and only have about 15000 miles on em i love them they are great tires....but i just saw these tires and was wondering if they were any good...

i had 2 sets of these so far. i had 285/ 50/20. they seemed to wear out pretty fast. i found the sumitumo htr sport. and never looked back. just my opinion

rlllly wow why so bad? i kno the stock ones are lsII's are those better?

what about toyo proxes>? i have the older style ones but i dno if the new tread pattern and design make a difference

basically they had no wet weather traction at all but if you talk to a discount tire employee whuch a lot of my friends are they sell them if thats what you want but they dislike them alot too

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still running my factory tires on my 2003 AWD SS. it's got 34K on it now and they are just starting to look a little worse for the wear... I kind of like the new Goodyear Eagles, nice looking tread but numbers don't indicate a long wearing tire. Has anyone here bought them yet? Look on Tirerack.com for a pic. Factory size

• 1 month later...