What I Did This Weekend

04CHASE

so last week i went up to havasu to setup a spot we stay at in lake havasu . pretty easy but alot of work . the good thing is the trailer and boat stay all summer so we can go whenever we want . we will go about 2-3 times a month . its about a 3.5-4 hour drive from ca so its not really close but its the best place for summer fun . hot weather and a nice warm lake that is usually 75+ . our spot where we stay is also right on the lake you walk out the back door and your on the water.

anywho this weekend was the first big weekend of the year . desert storm boat races. the real ballers are out here this weekend with 200k-1million dollar boats are out here . this boat in the vid has twin turbine engines and was clocked @ 188 on the water yesterday .

every boat had helicopter filming right on there 6 was really cool . im sunburnt really bad today but it was worth it polished off about 30 beers yesterday and passed out @ 6pm .

here is the vid of the one turbine boat

and the first wave of the poker run

any one want to trade a twin turbo SS for a 30+ footer ?

so last week i went up to havasu to setup a spot we stay at in lake havasu . pretty easy but alot of work . the good thing is the trailer and boat stay all summer so we can go whenever we want . we will go about 2-3 times a month . its about a 3.5-4 hour drive from ca so its not really close but its the best place for summer fun . hot weather and a nice warm lake that is usually 75+ . our spot where we stay is also right on the lake you walk out the back door and your on the water.

anywho this weekend was the first big weekend of the year . desert storm boat races. the real ballers are out here this weekend with 200k-1million dollar boats are out here . this boat in the vid has twin turbine engines and was clocked @ 188 on the water yesterday .

every boat had helicopter filming right on there 6 was really cool . im sunburnt really bad today but it was worth it polished off about 30 beers yesterday and passed out @ 6pm .

here is the vid of the one turbine boat

and the first wave of the poker run

any one want to trade a twin turbo SS for a 30+ footer ?

Those twin turbines are pretty sweet aren't they!

There is one that runs up here in the 1000 islands on the Poker Runs of America tour that is absolutely bad ass! The guy is from Canada, this is his second twin turbine cat and we heard about $1.5 mil. 50' Outerlimits with twin 1850 turbines!

Here it is....

My link

I'm sure he's on YouTube too, lucky old bastard

at least get a run down the track b4 you get rid of it idiot.gif.

are those boats caged?? and whats the deal with the 02 tanks what are those for?

not sure which one your referring too but thats a pontoon boat i think your referring too. and the cage is probably a speaker tower on a wake board boat .

memorial will be the first huge weekend ill be there for 5 days i cant wait havent had a more than a weekend off in almost a year.