Need Help Looking For A Home Security System

Ruben525

When you mean security, what type? You could get a trained attack/guard dog (good for the truck also), infra-red cameras, normal cameras, sound alarms for when something moves on your property or in certain areas, etc.

Their are alot of options, do you have a certain budget?

I found some infra red cameras that are cctv that take pictures w/ time and date, also run 24/7 recorded. Someone has been messing with my fence on my yard, vigilante time.

edit- If you just want basic stuff, give ADT a ring.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

my buddy got ADT wireless system installed. I think he pays like $40 a month or something. He had free installation of just your basic motion sensors but he added every downstairs window and door for an addition $200 I think, maybe more.

I got a dog an a .45 for mine. So far so good

my buddy got ADT wireless system installed. I think he pays like $40 a month or something. He had free installation of just your basic motion sensors but he added every downstairs window and door for an addition $200 I think, maybe more.

My sister lives in Scottsdale and it is hiliarous how many people just have the ADT signs in the yard without even having the system.

Yea I just looked into the adt wireless system it sounds like a good system so I think that's what I'm going with

If they are charging you $40 a month for monitioring, the system isn't free. They are are colecting the cost of the equipment and installation through a very high monthly fee and a 5 year contract, :icon_bs: if you ask me. There are many good companies out there who are local and can do the same, if not a better job then ADT. ADT sucks, ask me how I know LOL. I worked in the alarm industry for 11 years and let me tell you, all ADT cares about is $$$, they don't care about the customer, and that's sad. I advise you to stay away from them, shop around a bit, trust me.....

I'll see if I can find some references for you....

If they are charging you $40 a month for monitioring, the system isn't free. They are are colecting the cost of the equipment and installation through a very high monthly fee and a 5 year contract, :icon_bs: if you ask me. There are many good companies out there who are local and can do the same, if not a better job then ADT. ADT sucks, ask me how I know LOL. I worked in the alarm industry for 11 years and let me tell you, all ADT cares about is $$$, they don't care about the customer, and that's sad. I advise you to stay away from them, shop around a bit, trust me.....

I'll see if I can find some references for you....

Yea it was gonna be 44.99 a month with free install but I'm still looking around hopefully I can find something soon it's been too long