In Trust For Kristen

this will prob be frowned upon but i am doing everything i can to collect donations to help out Kristen's family. we had a bake sale, a car cruise, and are setting up a benefit concert at a local bar. the family is in rough shape and can not afford all her funeral services and medical bills. as of right now not even the funeral services are paid off. i know i posted a thread about the car cruise gathering and those who could not make it said they would be more than happy to make a donation to her foundation and i have not received a reply since. if anyone is willing to donate anything please pm me or send a check to me made out for her foundation. if anyone has a skylands bank nearby they can deposit it directly.

i know this sounds like a scam lol, but most of you know me and i can not express how much it would mean to me, her friends and family. Thank you, Rob

Rob Comstock

54 Sharon Ct.

Newton, NJ 07860

The checks are to be made out to: In Trust For Kristen

on the back where it would be signed please write in deposit only.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/route_80_crash_in_mounth_olive.html

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63370

Hey man, I didnt blow it off, Ive just been balls to the wall with work. Im doing FEMA disaster flooding inspections in Mass. Could you email me your paypal infor to [email protected] so I can donate? I dont have any checks left so paypal would be the easiest for me. or you can pm me but my email would probaly be better, sorry for the delay. Did a lot of SS's show for the cruise?

Oh man, you know I have been so busy with work that I completely spaced a related incident when I posted my last reply. A good friend and fellow private investigator that I worked with for several years was also lost in a single car accident on Monday in New Hampshire on the Spaulding Turnpike Rt.16 I havent really wanted to talk to anyone about it because I dont deal well with these sorts of things, He was a really nice guy that would help anyone out without hesitation. He was just getting back on his feet after a recent divorce, He has a young son with his ex-wife. I cant believe he's gone couldnt have happened to a nicer guy, all the people I have worked with at Downeast Investigations over the years are like family and this has been a shock to all of us.

Here is a link to the news story: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100427/GJNEWS_01/704279956

Hey man, I just read the other post then this one.......... I am really sorry to hear about that, things like this really hit close to home and make you take a step back to look at your life. Just always remember that events like this are out of your control and everything happens for a reason. ^^I too would like to know if there is a deadline for donations...... I graduate college in less than 2 weeks so I am pretty strapped for cash right now. If in 3 weeks or so the family is still in debt I will be happy to help! Please keep us posted.

i dont think there is a certain deadline set, we have some other fund raisers in mind. including another cruise, i will keep you all informed of that. as of now the money is needed or i wouldn't bother anyone, but this means a lot to me. and i need to find out if they are having a memorial made for her so we all can go visit "her". otherwise her friends and i will raise money till we die to make sure she gets one. since there was no money upfront they had her cremated since it was a lot cheaper. the medical bills are ridiculous, she didnt have any insurance. like i said anything at all helps, i appreciate all your concern. let me know if and when u make a donation so i can make note of it. thanks, rob