New competition for the ss

adams2003

Well I found this thread on a srt-10 forum today. Its gonna be hard for us ss guys to compete against the new srt-10 quad cab, but it will be alot more expensive.

Although I really like how the standard cab version of the srt-10 looks, but the new quad cab version doesn't look right in my opinion.

Well just wanted to see what you guys think of it. Personally I think the ss is a much better looking truck and with a blower on it can compete with the new srt-10 quad cab. I just wish there was an ss available with that much power stock.

srt-10 quad cab

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that is the sicckest looking truck i have ever seen, WOW when i get home from work im going straight home to mOmma and gonna ax for a loan and a for sale sign for my SS...hehe...no not really, but if someone wanted to trade wow, that truck is very nice i like it alot....and someone commented on it not having AWD...im not trying to be rude but wouldnt you want to be able to burn down the tires, thats kinda like a muscle car/fast car image...honestly how come you would want AWD? Plus on top of that, if your going for speed...wen you have AWD the trucks power is distributed through all four wheels and it looses alot of power because of that, granted it doesnt spin the tires though....anyways, i think its a very nice truck i like it alot

Archived