Truck Is For Sale!

RacerJJ

Some of you may know the particulars about my truck but if not, here it goes...

2003 SSS. The truck is not street legal anymore and I have used it only as a drag truck for the past four years. The engine is an internally stock LQ9 with Pacesetter long tubes. Perma-cool electric fan, PCM is speed density tuned, and there are a few other bolt-ons. The front diff was recently fully built and reinforced and the tranny is fully built with a 3200 stall PI converter, billet servos, and a Transgo shift kit. I have never had any problems with the tranny and I have logged thousands of serious racing miles. Currently has an unpainted and prepped fiberglass cowl hood but I still have the stock one. The interior except for the driver's seat and the dash has been removed and is gone.

This truck could be brought back to street legal with some work but otherwise, it's a great project, racer, or parts truck if you need that. I have quit racing and now she's just taking up room in the garage. She has been a great truck to me and I am the original owner. Let me know if you're interested.

$7,000.00 obo

wow sorry to hi jack but john what are you thinking of quitting racing ? your record is pretty amazing dont you have 3 wallies? i mean that truck has done stupendous work and being consistant like no other. sorry to hear man hope everything is going well for you.

when you say its not street legal, do you mean in CA? Nothing really seems to stick out that would pertain to other states. I was always following your threads because you bought the truck and just raced it, pretty bad ass if you ask me. Good luck with your sale!

wow sorry to hi jack but john what are you thinking of quitting racing ? your record is pretty amazing dont you have 3 wallies? i mean that truck has done stupendous work and being consistant like no other. sorry to hear man hope everything is going well for you.

I don't want to sound like "that" guy, but I actually have six Wally's now, and yeah, the record is pretty amazing. 25 total wins in that truck and a ton of round wins but it's just time to hang it up I guess. I may get back to it someday but now it's time to focus on the growing family and my career. Thanks for the well-wishes!

when you say its not street legal, do you mean in CA? Nothing really seems to stick out that would pertain to other states. I was always following your threads because you bought the truck and just raced it, pretty bad ass if you ask me. Good luck with your sale!

Yeah, you're right probably mostly in CA. I guess I should say that it's not really the most street friendly with the tune, stall, and fan set-up. I've pretty much st-it up to just drive in short spurts here and there but it can be returned to its street glory with some work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...