Thanks Again "B.P."

Here is an aerial pic taken 1500 ft. above the Gulf of Mexico. This truely is another saddening disaster by BP (British Petroleum). This one might even rival your Exxon Valdez spill up in Alaska. :thumbsdown:

post-2084-127326530032_thumb.jpg

well i guess this explains why gas here went up $0.11 cents per gal, last week.. :mad:

:seeya:

get ready to pay out the @ss for gas. Gas prices are going to be up over $3 all summer even though the price of oil is down. Even though people are not using as much gas as in the past. Funny how supply and demand mean nothing these days. Just the speculation of potential use control the market. :banghead:

get ready to pay out the @ss for gas. Gas prices are going to be up over $3 all summer even though the price of oil is down. Even though people are not using as much gas as in the past. Funny how supply and demand mean nothing these days. Just the speculation of potential use control the market. :banghead:

premium is already $3.37 by my house. i work for BP, shell, exxon, connoco. all them and i still dont know why they keep raising the gas prices. nor do i get a gas card banghead.gifM16.gif

What about the 11 people that died? BP has started finger pointing suggesting that Haliburton and TransOcean were negligent in the service and operation of the rig. If that's true who is going to be held accountable for the 11 deaths?

Regards,

Dan

premium is already $3.37 by my house. i work for BP, shell, exxon, connoco. all them and i still dont know why they keep raising the gas prices. nor do i get a gas card banghead.gifM16.gif

Wow thats terrible! Here in Alexandria VA premium is $3.13 and just friday when I was still in Erie PA I paid $3.08............