Heres A Little Sub Enclosure Im Building For The Sss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sick bro...now u have me thinking about doin something similar to this set up. Now u gotta start pairing sum dash parts as well as door panels n such,it will make it stand out much more than it already does.

thats my next project interior wise. i have already went to the junk yard and got all the piece i want to color match and wrap. it wont be for a few months as we are getting ready to move and that takes way to much time. it will get done. i already have it planned out how i want it. so we will see the out come. this is the fiberglass box's i have built and it was a blast. at some points i was ready to give up and call it quit's. but i stuck through cause i knew the out come would be well worth it i the end.

i have no clue. it took some time to build this. this was also my first fiberglass box i had ever built. i learned a lot about it and its not something thats easy to build. i haven't added up how much money i had into the supplies to build it. a good buddy painted it for free so the save some coin. i could try to come up with a ballpark range for price. but i need top sit down and see what i have into first.

edit also i don't think i would ever build one for 15's again. when using 15's you run out of space fast with the amps and subs. i know you have the whole back of the truck to work with but it fills up fast.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• 1 year later...