blue ss wanted in KC

srtSSsvt121

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i am not spoiled and i am not rich so i don't cared to be called one, i am helpping pay for this truck, and believe me i do apprerciate things. My, food, and current mode of transpotation. since i am not buiying this completely with my own money i have to get a used one to lower the cost. I dont ask for much but i just want a nice truck. I hope you were greatful you had the money to buy one. I might not even be able to get one, which would kill me, but if i cant afford it then oh well.

P.S. thanks for the IL. Info. :D

I've found 2 black and 3 red SSS's in the area so far... but I haven't found blue yet!

Honestly, I've only seen 4 Arrival Blue SSS's in the area, one of them I drive! :D

One of them is probably me. I live in Lee's Summit and work in Lenexa on weekends and over by Arrowhead during the week. My truck has a billet bowtie, black grille and is lowered a bit.

I've found 2 black and 3 red SSS's in the area so far... but I haven't found blue yet!

Honestly, I've only seen 4 Arrival Blue SSS's in the area, one of them I drive!  :D

One of them is probably me. I live in Lee's Summit and work in Lenexa on weekends and over by Arrowhead during the week. My truck has a billet bowtie, black grille and is lowered a bit.

I'll bet yours is the one I saw that made me want to trade in my Z71 on the SSS!

It was in Lee's Summit on Colbern road about 2.5 miles east of 291... about 2 months ago!

I couldn't hear it over my stereo though :D

BTW: I'm heading to KCIR tonight... if you have time, stop in and run a few!

Honestly, I've only seen 4 Arrival Blue SSS's in the area, one of them I drive!  :D

I'll bet yours is the one I saw that made me want to trade in my Z71 on the SSS!

It was in Lee's Summit on Colbern road about 2.5 miles east of 291... about 2 months ago!

That would have been me. I was going to go down last night(Wed) but had to work late. If the weather and work cooperate I'm going down on Friday night for sure.

That would have been me. I was going to go down last night(Wed) but had to work late. If the weather and work cooperate I'm going down on Friday night for sure.

I think I'll be at the bar Friday :D

I'm going again next Wednesday!

Archived