Tundra, Dodge, Etc More Hp Quicker?

HotRodLincoln

So the newer tundra had more HP, the new dodge has way more HP......Anyone run against these and how does theSS do? The last thing I want to do is be embarrassed by a freaking toylet. If need be, I'll add a super charger but I'm concerned about mpg......any thougths on its effects?

Im curious as to what the new Dodge runs...my buddy just bought a brand new Big Horn package, all white, its actually a sharp lookin truck. He says he will smoke me without a doubt in his mind. I want to know what to expect before I line up...

So the newer tundra had more HP, the new dodge has way more HP......Anyone run against these and how does theSS do? The last thing I want to do is be embarrassed by a freaking toylet. If need be, I'll add a super charger but I'm concerned about mpg......any thougths on its effects?

havent raced a toyota, but from hwy speed the new hemis arent so good. my LQ9 with no TM killed it. but from a stop idk

havent raced a toyota, but from hwy speed the new hemis arent so good. my LQ9 with no TM killed it. but from a stop idk

haha yeah... and i have yet to be beat by a silverado ss... My 5.7 RCSB tundra kills chevys all day.

Hahah he put a smiley face beating it. You would be named fireman. Go practice sliding up and down poles

while I slaughter all you silverado ss's

Listen pal, the look on your face will be priceless when your Toyota accelerates uncontrollably when you least expect it, I hope you have good insurance you tool bag. You came to the wrong place to start a flame war dude, you will lose, end of story....

:nutkick::idiot:

Listen pal, the look on your face will be priceless when your Toyota accelerates uncontrollably when you least expect it, I hope you have good insurance you tool bag. You came to the wrong place to start a flame war dude, you will lose, end of story....

:nutkick::idiot:

Haha that must be your excuse everytime a Toyota beats ur ass. "uhhh hey man I got beat by a tundra today, but it's gas pedal stuck giving him more hp so it's ok in reality I won" lol your truck looks fast until you see the stats, if I were you I'd take 13.9 time off my profile. Shits embarrasing. And as far as me losing this war you have yet to fire back and your smiley faces doing tricks are adorable BTW :)

Haha that must be your excuse everytime a Toyota beats ur ass. "uhhh hey man I got beat by a tundra today, but it's gas pedal stuck giving him more hp so it's ok in reality I won" lol your truck looks fast until you see the stats, if I were you I'd take 13.9 time off my profile. Shits embarrasing. And as far as me losing this war you have yet to fire back and your smiley faces doing tricks are adorable BTW :)

Listen douchebag, go pound sand. You have already worn out your welcome here, it's time for you to leave. As for my 13.9, thats pretty damn fast for the mods I have. What does your Toyota run? What modifications have you done? Oh wait you have failed to mention that because it is a slowass POS that you have probably never run down the track before.....and is probably a V6. Just like every other tough guy that shows up here talking sh*t saying their POS Tundra is fast, you have yet to scare me.......and for the record, I haven't lost to a Toyota yet.