Tundra, Dodge, Etc More Hp Quicker?

HotRodLincoln

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TUNDRA???? hahaha this is a good one. send one my way and ill take a nasty piss on it. i bet my denali could beat one of those ugly peices of shit.

the only way your tundra would have a chance would be to take the bed off and lose another 300 lbs then it might be worth lining them up . the only thing that runs on a toyota truck is the owners mouths so go iforce your way back to failmart untill you buy a real truck. peelout.gif

the only way your tundra would have a chance would be to take the bed off and lose another 300 lbs then it might be worth lining them up . the only thing that runs on a toyota truck is the owners mouths so go iforce your way back to failmart untill you buy a real truck. peelout.gif

hahahaha you guys all crack my sh*t up. My tundra is supercharged with the 5.7l motor. it runs 12.7. so anyone really wanna step up and watch your chevy shit get killed?

hahahaha you guys all crack my sh*t up. My tundra is supercharged with the 5.7l motor. it runs 12.7. so anyone really wanna step up and watch your chevy shit get killed?

Sorry to hear you couldn't afford a real American truck. Anyhow, hows the aftermarket world working out for you? :yellow_loser:

thought i'd share this also:

WTF%20Tundra%20State%20Fair%2001.jpg

Edited by 03Blackout (see edit history)

Sorry to hear you couldn't afford a real American truck. Anyhow, hows the aftermarket world working out for you? :yellow_loser:

thought i'd share this also:

WTF%20Tundra%20State%20Fair%2001.jpg

haha isnt it funny how i dont spend much and get a truck thats built 3 times better than what you paid for? Look at the facts fagget. and what does this pic prove? other than the fact that the toyota in the trailer is faster than shit.

haha isnt it funny how i dont spend much and get a truck thats built 3 times better than what you paid for? Look at the facts fagget. and what does this pic prove? other than the fact that the toyota in the trailer is faster than shit.

you paid less??? ...lets look at the facts

silverado cost...

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Chevrolet_Silverado-1500/

tundra cost...

http://iguida.com/2010-toyota-tundra

looks to me that the tundras are 3 to 4 k more then silverados

facts......

Rankings for: Full Size Pickup Trucks

thats funny i dont see tundra on the list at all ???? idiot.gif

and dont forget to take your truck in for the recalls, even thou i would love to see a tool like your self through a brick wall cause your throttle stuck .

haha even i find this humorous. and ive just been messin with all of you, i didnt know it would get this heated haha Nicely played chevy guys :)

Not heated at all.... toyota forums must be pretty boring for you to come "trooling" over here.

haha yeah... and i have yet to be beat by a silverado ss... My 5.7 RCSB tundra kills chevys all day.

i would hope it would you got a small truck with a big motor. i have a ccsb 4x4 lifted. lil more weight than a scsb.

and its funny i just killed a 5.7 tundra today getting on the freeway. scsb like yours. slow!!!! go back to your toyota forum

funny how you ignore my comment. take a drive over to my area cheers.gif

edit: note also my full size ecsb runs the same numbers as your rcsb wink2.gif

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

so let me get this straight...you talk shit because your s/c'd tundra runs faster than a lightly modded sss? you must be so proud. :jerk:

Seeing that this thread is heading south ... and not much is truly being stated ...

*** Thread Closed ***

*** If you come to this website just to cause problems, you will be dealt with accordingly. You have been warned. ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)