My Rims Got Stolen Off My Ss Truck!

that sucks man did you get any money from insurance

yes i will be gettin some money from my insurance i dont know much they r goin to give me ill find out in the next couple of days.Time to buy some wheel locks

just a heads up if they cover the whole cost , you are looking at around 5 to 6k for stock wheels and tires from the dealer...i would definetly go after market..you can do pretty good with that much cash.

yes i will be gettin some money from my insurance i dont know much they r goin to give me ill find out in the next couple of days.Time to buy some wheel locks

Sorry to hear it. I read your status comment the other day about this. I was wondering if you had wheel locks on them.. it would have at least slowed them down some perhaps long enough for someone to pass by as they were doing it & scare em off. I have 2 sets; diff sets / manufacturers wheel locks on mine and backed up with a Viper 5900 alarm but I'm still paranoid when parked outside & not sittin secure in my garage.

damn dude that really suck. did it happen out side your house?

yes it happend in front of my house. those punks r bold! i had to leave my truck in front of my house b/c i had to get it towed b/c my truck broke down. the one time i leave it in front of my house i get jacked!

just a heads up if they cover the whole cost , you are looking at around 5 to 6k for stock wheels and tires from the dealer...i would definetly go after market..you can do pretty good with that much cash.

chances are the insurance company will replace them with like-kind quality...

If they don't thats awesome!

I got jacked for my stock 20'' rims this past friday. sux ass. but going to get some more so its all good. watch out for the thieves.

[post-16480-127353738437_thumb.jpgpost-16480-127353745757_thumb.jpg

Sorry to here that man. Ebay has some silver (not chrome) wheels and tires for auction @ 500 starting price or 750 buy it now item # 140406185139

Edit: Hey they are only 5 hours away in Texas north of Dallas/Fort Worth-thats close as Texas goes

4 days left Good Luck

Edited by mudcruiserman (see edit history)

yes it happend in front of my house. those punks r bold! i had to leave my truck in front of my house b/c i had to get it towed b/c my truck broke down. the one time i leave it in front of my house i get jacked!

If you have filed a police report be sure to let them know that a Wrecker towed your vehicle to your house. Here in Texas some wreckers are actually getting the friends to steal tires. HE knows, as well as you do. That the truck wasn't going anywhere. I want to think we can trust people...but you just cant. I would be interested to see the criminal history on the wrecker. My job as a Crime Intelligence Analyst has my intuition saying he might have had something to do with it. Just my two cents.

Good luck.