Fs: Complete Lq9 (6.0L) With Cam And Springs

Krambo

A good friend's new motor has arrived and he would like to sell his current one.

Complete LQ9 including: intake, injectors, pinned crank pulley, Lingenfelter GT2-3 cam, Comp 918 springs and all of the plastic engine covers (3 piece). The stock cam and springs are also available at no charge if the buyer would like them. The only item that will not be on this motor is the valve covers. Motor was treated to Royal Purple its entire life and changed religiously every 1500 - 2K miles. Motor runs strong and has no issues. The only reason this motor is being sold is that the current owner just bought a fully forged 370 with a more aggressive cam and head package. Motor has 60-70K (I can get the exact mileage if needed). This will make a great platform for a Magnacharger!

$1,300.00 shipped to your closest freight yard in a custom enclosed crate.

PM if interested!

Not that it matters with a LQ9 as much as it does with a LQ4, but it may help with the sale somewhat with the year of the motor. I just know one of the 1st things someone will ask is what year is it. Pretty decent deal no matter what the year, especially well cared for and with the cam and so on.

Good luck with the sale, I just wished I had the extra cash!

Not that it matters with a LQ9 as much as it does with a LQ4, but it may help with the sale somewhat with the year of the motor. I just know one of the 1st things someone will ask is what year is it. Pretty decent deal no matter what the year, especially well cared for and with the cam and so on.

Good luck with the sale, I just wished I had the extra cash!

You are completely correct! Its a 2003 out of a Silverado SS.

SALE PENDING

• 1 year later...

Have you sold it? If not i have the monet as we speak and want it

A good friend's new motor has arrived and he would like to sell his current one.

Complete LQ9 including: intake, injectors, pinned crank pulley, Lingenfelter GT2-3 cam, Comp 918 springs and all of the plastic engine covers (3 piece). The stock cam and springs are also available at no charge if the buyer would like them. The only item that will not be on this motor is the valve covers. Motor was treated to Royal Purple its entire life and changed religiously every 1500 - 2K miles. Motor runs strong and has no issues. The only reason this motor is being sold is that the current owner just bought a fully forged 370 with a more aggressive cam and head package. Motor has 60-70K (I can get the exact mileage if needed). This will make a great platform for a Magnacharger!

$1,300.00 shipped to your closest freight yard in a custom enclosed crate.

PM if interested!

Yea, this was sold a long time ago. The motor was transplanted into a Tahoe and performed fantastic for the buyer...until he went mud bogging and sucked up river into his intake (had a scoop under the bumper) which bent rods and killed it. Sad that a good motor had its fate by this method.

I am closing the thread...