My First Real Vacation

well guys i put in for leave from 29 june -july 16 and i plan to go damn near everywhere on the upper east coast so far all i got is....... reenact gettysburg july 1-4 , d.c., atlantic city i think, boston, new york, philidelphia and hell any wheres else i need to go or any suggestions???

Well about 2 hours or so from there is a really cool place called deep creek lake if you like the water all sorts of things to do up there and cool place to just chill you can rent a boat go out on the water for a few hours or jet ski all that kinda stuff.

i dont really know about phila i have never been there and all i really know about it is the historical stuff but really the only thing i know i am doing is getting a cheese steak..........opps i ment to say a philly cheese steak

1st off, hell yeah to the philly cheese steak. They really are the best, just dont get one from an overrated place then say they all suck. Anything famous is easily outdone...... I suggest the overbrook- make sure to order extra cheese though. Also let them make it the way they do, dont mess it up with a slew of toppings. Secondly, we should throw together a little get together of some sort in northern VA. There are quite a few SS around here (6?) including Justin from Blackbear. Not to mention the guys easily in driving distance from like southern maryland and such.