Ride Quality

what are you having troubles with? does it fell jarring when you hit a bump or just overall bad in every way. how much did you lower it in the back? if you did enough it could be riding on the bumpstops

what are you having troubles with? does it fell jarring when you hit a bump or just overall bad in every way. how much did you lower it in the back? if you did enough it could be riding on the bumpstops

:withstupid: i bet its ridding on the bumpstops

ya mine were riding on the bumpstops for like a month before i had time and space to take the mounting brackets off, rides so much better now. and pretty sure i got a little bit lower in the back to.

JUST CHECKED AND THEY ARE ABOUT 1/4 IN FROM TOUCHING. DO I STILL NEED TO REMOVE THEM?

yeah!!!! remove the bracket and bolt the bump stop directly to he frame,that would give you about 11/2 inches more of clearance ......

yeah!!!! remove the bracket and bolt the bump stop directly to he frame,that would give you about 11/2 inches more of clearance ......

:withstupid:

YES do so. It will be a very noticeable difference.....

If your still not pleased with it, Trim off one of the nubs on the bumpstops then you can hit the dips as you wish LOL

Good luck. Let us know the outcome.

Edited by Tzer (see edit history)

I recently lowered the rear of the truck with shackles and done the front with tortion bars. Maybe a inch in front at max, the truck rides terrible now. Please let me know if i need to go a different direction or what or just put it back to stock. Thanks

this is normal if stops arent cut. The sss that i lower i use drop spindles or djm 3 inch a arms in front and ride doesnt change at all.

With front/rear belltech swaybars and djm 3/4 kit with djm shocks the truck rides better than stock and handles like its in rails. Any other questions just call me 415 519 2432 im around 24/7 to help and lower these trucks all the time.

id l ook into front/rear belltech street perrformance shocks also that will help ride

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)