Halo Headlights

Like the topic says, I think I want some Halo projector beams......... I know there are at least a few trucks on here with them, so can you throw up some pictures? Thanks!

help%21.gif

Halos on a GMC, Light output is better than stock.

140.jpg

Looks sick! I have a few questions for you:

What brand are they? Where did you buy them? Did it come with just the projector housing or bulbs too? HIDs or otherwise?

Looks sick! I have a few questions for you:

What brand are they? Where did you buy them? Did it come with just the projector housing or bulbs too? HIDs or otherwise?

Bought them off amazon. $163 for the lights, $30 for the DRL's. They came with one bulb in each light but the connector was a lil different. Bulbs were halogen. They do have a lifetime warranty. As far as the brand i will have to check on the box and get back to ya.

SilveradoSS-7.jpg

heres a pic

Thats one sick ass looking truck man.

IMO i think the stockers with 55w HID kit has way more output then projectors. ive had projectors on my old truck and swapped them out for stockers.

Yea but stockers look like ass monkey. These have way more light output than my factory projectors.

Im shure everybody you ask will have different opinions. If you like the look best thing to do is get a set n try em, then go from there. I think you will love em.

Edited by Z88 SD (see edit history)