Suspension?

What are the differences in a regular SS vs a Intimidator????? I know I read somewhere that they are different and maybe lower more than regular? I saw one and like the stance. Well if anyone knows (which im sure)lol thanks

What are the differences in a regular SS vs a Intimidator????? I know I read somewhere that they are different and maybe lower more than regular? I saw one and like the stance. Well if anyone knows (which im sure)lol thanks

ive lowered many of them and its the same.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

there are hardly any differences in the iss and just a ss..... seats and stuff, spoiler and dash cluster.... other than that there are no differences. the truck u saw was probably dropped.

The ISS Suspension IS different than a stock SS..they are a bit lower stance than a stock ss, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shocks, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers.

The ISS Suspension IS different than a stock SS..they are a bit lower stance than a stock ss, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shocks, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers.

on front torsens are turned more and in rear i pulled the leafs from a 06sss and a iss and leafs looked exactly the same. Both of the guys went with belltech rear drop leafs and when i put the leafs next to eachother both had the same spring packs and thickness.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

on front torsens are turned more and in rear i pulled the leafs from a 06sss and a iss and leafs looked exactly the same. Both of the guys went with belltech rear drop leafs and when i put the leafs next to eachother both had the same spring packs and thickness.

I'm not saying that parts are not interchangeable..I'm just stating what GM posts as different from the other models. Point is the ISS is more than an appearance package and does have suspension differences.