Srt8 Jeep

saw that on pt.net . really fast it seems todays fast is considered to be 9's . 10's were when fast n furious days.

looks like i have my work cutout for me . i think i can get those numbers if i can shave some weight . id like to know what the weight of the srt was . im going to be knocking on 6,000 lbs when all the stuff is in . was 5550 with me last time but now with the 80e, the lsx block, the 8 gallon water cell the added wieght of the turbos .

Bad ass TBSS. Little ol 450 shot eek.gif

The jeep weighs 5100 lbs unless the guy lost some weight somewhere and is way hotter looking IMO. I love GM but they just didn't go the extra mile to make the TBSS bad ass like the SRT8 Jeep did...

Anyone have the video of the 9 second Ford Explorer???

Do you think 9's will possible with your new set up? Where is the video of the 8 second truck?

depends on how much power i can make , im pretty confident in pushing this motor to a bit higher cylinder pressures with the hardware i have to hold the heads on . the added wieght of my truck is going to hurt though . im going to need to make over 1200 to the tires to make a 9 second run witth my truck weighing in near 6k.

here is flacos truck running 8's

depends on how much power i can make , im pretty confident in pushing this motor to a bit higher cylinder pressures with the hardware i have to hold the heads on . the added wieght of my truck is going to hurt though . im going to need to make over 1200 to the tires to make a 9 second run witth my truck weighing in near 6k.

here is flacos truck running 8's

HOLY FAST TRUCK!!!!!!! :ughdance: