I Totaled My Truck

Ruben525

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

welcome bro..and yes it did that truck was sick..Yours imposster and silverado_ss_04 are top 3 clones!..

You should try to do a intimidator ss clone! Lol :jester:

That would be clean but idk I think i'm just gonna stay the same but hopefully newer with that HD front end

What do you guys think should I sell the truck as a whole or should I part it out I wanna make the most I can off of it. It has 69k missing front and back bumpers, cluster, and stero everything else is clean excepts for the frame, fender, and oil pan I know the frame and oil pan are gonna be the biggest deal breakers. Let me know what u guys think

I feel alseep it happen around 11:30 pm and I was up since 3:30 am it sucks cuz I have to wake up Monday through Friday and sometimes Saturdays at that time for work. I drive about 45 mins away from my house to the yard then from the yard we drive another 2 hours to the job site and after a hard days work gotta drive all the way back I wanted to come home and sleep but it was my friends birthday and he wanted me to go out to dinner with him and all our friends so I came home got ready and then drove another 30 mins to go have dinner. After dinner I was even more tired but I thought I was fine but I guess I wasn't. I don't even remember driving down the street I crashed on I'm just glade I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I'm lucky I didn't go into a building or something because I crashed on a main street. That's why I said there had to be someone watching out for me that night because that's the only empty lot on that street and to not really get hurt or hurt anyone else.

damn, well sucks to hear but like u said u werent really hurt so thats the important thing. good luck on getting a new truck and making the next one a clone. BTW Arrival Blue on 06 front end looks fawking BADASS!!!

-Rob

What do you guys think should I sell the truck as a whole or should I part it out I wanna make the most I can off of it. It has 69k missing front and back bumpers, cluster, and stero everything else is clean excepts for the frame, fender, and oil pan I know the frame and oil pan are gonna be the biggest deal breakers. Let me know what u guys think

u gonna keep what u can and use it on the next ride....like cladding, seats,guage cluster, and anything else?

damn, well sucks to hear but like u said u werent really hurt so thats the important thing. good luck on getting a new truck and making the next one a clone. BTW Arrival Blue on 06 front end looks fawking BADASS!!!

-Rob

That's why I want that frontend

u gonna keep what u can and use it on the next ride....like cladding, seats,guage cluster, and anything else?

Yea I'm keeping everything that's ss the only thing that I might need to find is a new front bumper cover but well see if it can be fixed. I'm gonna sell my cluster because I want to keep my same miles that my new truck comes with so I'll just send it in and get it done like my last one. As soon as I find a truck I can start stripping it and putting all the ss goodies in it.

Yea I'm keeping everything that's ss the only thing that I might need to find is a new front bumper cover but well see if it can be fixed. I'm gonna sell my cluster because I want to keep my same miles that my new truck comes with so I'll just send it in and get it done like my last one. As soon as I find a truck I can start stripping it and putting all the ss goodies in it.

right on i cant wait to see the next onepopcorn.gif

The truck doesnt look all that bad imo. Looks like quite a few parts can be transferred over to your new clone. Either way it sucks. You had a very nice clone.

It's not that bad at all all the body needs is a fender and the bumpers that's it. The problem is the frame and the oil pan.