I Totaled My Truck

Ruben525

Yup my baby is gone all my hard work for nothing it sucks not having my truck anymore. I totaled itbanghead.gif back on 4-23-10 broke part of the frame, cracked my oil pan, broke all 4 of my 3 week old SS 22's, driver side window and mirror crushed my fender, broke the brake ducks off the front bumper and broke my cab corner cladding plus a bunch of other litlte stuff. Air bag went off and got me pretty good half my face was swollen and had some glass in my eye, arm, and head had to get some staples but sounds alot worse then what it was Im ok just hurt cuz im missing my baby. I Bought her back because the insurance didnt want to give me any of my parts back they told my all I can take out was my stero system and seats mad3.gif I was pretty pissed off but for what I bought it and what they paid me I think I came out on top. Now its time to start all over again but this time im making sure everything is done right im not taking any short cuts im looking for an 06-07 classic reg cab gonna build it the same way same color and everything. I think its gonna look clean arrival blue since it didnt come out in those years. Dont get me wrong if I come across a good deal on an 03-05 ill take it too. Im still not 100 % sure im gonna redo it because I kinda want a 4 new door but im about 80% sure im getting another reg cab. Theres just something about a reg cab "clone" that just looks sick to me. This time I dont think im gonna rock the badges but idk well see what happens I need to find a truck first. Well for the mean while the trucks just sitting here stripped and all my parts are in storage so now its time to play the waiting game till I find my next one. I want to thank everyone who helped me with all my ?'s the members and the site were a big help to me.

10-21-06 to 4-23-10

post-11481-127415133897_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415134788_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415135886_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415136968_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415137482_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415138377_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415139187_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415140023_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415141001_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415142069_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415143499_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415144503_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415145716_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415146537_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415147619_thumb.jpg

post-11481-12741514845_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415235809_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415236996_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415237991_thumb.jpg

post-11481-127415238865_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea Im happy I wasnt hurt to bad. I hit a pole then a corner of a sidewalk then hopped another sidewalk into a dirt field and hopped some hills in the field. Thats everything I think LOL. The crazy thing is it happened just one block from my house and im lucky I didnt go into the house next to the field I stopped about 20 feet from it. Im glade someone was looking out for me that night.

damn that sucks too see man, ur truck was beautiful when i saw it at our last meet. u said u hit a pole corner sidewalk and then another sidewalk, wat caused u to lose control and hit the pol in the first place??? going to fast, wet pavement???

-Rob

Dang bro that sucks..glad ur ok! Ur truck besides imposter is one of the best single cab Clones there was! Hope u do decide to rebuild a new one!

Thanks man that really means alot I guess my hard work did pay off. I know forsure if I build another one it's gonna be cleaner fresh paint fresh everything I want it perfect or as close as I can get to it lol.

Thanks man that really means alot I guess my hard work did pay off. I know forsure if I build another one it's gonna be cleaner fresh paint fresh everything I want it perfect or as close as I can get to it lol.

welcome bro..and yes it did that truck was sick..Yours imposster and silverado_ss_04 are top 3 clones!..

You should try to do a intimidator ss clone! Lol :jester:

damn that sucks too see man, ur truck was beautiful when i saw it at our last meet. u said u hit a pole corner sidewalk and then another sidewalk, wat caused u to lose control and hit the pol in the first place??? going to fast, wet pavement???

-Rob

I feel alseep it happen around 11:30 pm and I was up since 3:30 am it sucks cuz I have to wake up Monday through Friday and sometimes Saturdays at that time for work. I drive about 45 mins away from my house to the yard then from the yard we drive another 2 hours to the job site and after a hard days work gotta drive all the way back I wanted to come home and sleep but it was my friends birthday and he wanted me to go out to dinner with him and all our friends so I came home got ready and then drove another 30 mins to go have dinner. After dinner I was even more tired but I thought I was fine but I guess I wasn't. I don't even remember driving down the street I crashed on I'm just glade I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I'm lucky I didn't go into a building or something because I crashed on a main street. That's why I said there had to be someone watching out for me that night because that's the only empty lot on that street and to not really get hurt or hurt anyone else.

I feel alseep it happen around 11:30 pm and I was up since 3:30 am it sucks cuz I have to wake up Monday through Friday and sometimes Saturdays at that time for work. I drive about 45 mins away from my house to the yard then from the yard we drive another 2 hours to the job site and after a hard days work gotta drive all the way back I wanted to come home and sleep but it was my friends birthday and he wanted me to go out to dinner with him and all our friends so I came home got ready and then drove another 30 mins to go have dinner. After dinner I was even more tired but I thought I was fine but I guess I wasn't. I don't even remember driving down the street I crashed on I'm just glade I didn't hurt anyone or myself. I'm lucky I didn't go into a building or something because I crashed on a main street. That's why I said there had to be someone watching out for me that night because that's the only empty lot on that street and to not really get hurt or hurt anyone else.

crazy bro as its been said ur truck was bad a$$ and it was my favorite one....anyways i cant wait to see the next one brother