I Totaled My Truck

Ruben525

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im glad you are ok! But if it were me I would just buy a frame, transfer all the parts over on it and just buy a 6.0 and drop in it.

Too much work for me plus I don't have time I'm always working that's what sucks about my job

i say keep the truck buy another one and then rebuild this one with a new frame and oilpan. then you can go as crazy as you want to on it. and still have another truck to drive everyday. glad to hear you walked away. seems like alot of people are getting in wrecks lately. atleast you can salvage alot from the truck. good luck. gary

i say keep the truck buy another one and then rebuild this one with a new frame and oilpan. then you can go as crazy as you want to on it. and still have another truck to drive everyday. glad to hear you walked away. seems like alot of people are getting in wrecks lately. atleast you can salvage alot from the truck. good luck. gary

not a bad idea u probaly be better off that way u could take ur time on the rebuild and have a dd

Yea that would be fun but idk the moneys just not there to do all that I just bought a house and well that's taking alot of my cash I think I might just let it go and just start fresh on a new one