Ford 150 Raptor

chevygal

I've seen 2 black ones and 1 orange one with the black splatter decal in the Boston area and it is a cool looking truck but the grille is where it loses me. Like Chase said though, that's an easy fix. I'm not a Ford fan by any means, but I think they did a cool job with the design of this truck. My problem is, from sheer appearance, this truck is built to be an off-road truck and most people are gonna buy it just cuz it looks cool. They'll never use it for what it's built for. They'll just wash them and never let them get dirty. Shame too cuz just by seeing it on the street and seeing the front suspension, it screams out that it will be only be happy by getting launched into the air off a rise in the dirt...

Then again, in a couple of years there will be some nice off-road used trucks that aren't beat in the market...

for what it's worth, the all black one looks nice.

I've seen the black and orange one around the North Shore also. I did look twice. Again, I still love the SS and they never fail to get my head turned when I see one.

I think they look nice but they are stupidly over priced. They have an A+ suspension for the baja style racing but if you arent gonna use it what it was built for its a complete waste of money.

There is actually one in my area that I see about every day. Its not too bad looking but there are some things Id change on it. One thing being the big FORD on the grille as mentioned above.