Sss Vs. Firhawk Trans Am

Army SS

Well Last night I was just out cruising and decided that I needed to run and grab some smokes from the local stop and rob. I pull up to a light and make a right onto a wider 4 lane with a guardrail divider and I see a fast moving vehicle coming up on me. I haven't really had any bites up around here since I brought my truck up here, so I decide I would slow down and hopefully catch a light next to this car. When we pull up the light turns red and I see one of the 98 to 02 Trans Am Firehawks next to me. I got a little worried when I saw that. When the light turned green he punched it and I gave my truck a stab and just left the car by a half of a length right away. When the SS shifted to second I gained another car length, but had to back down around 65 because I was coming up to my turn. It was fun and got the heart racing a little. On the bad news side of the house, I was backing out of the store today and clicked the SS into Drive when I hear crunch. Some idiot in a V-6 Stang backed up and hit me in the rear of the bed just behind the tire. The bed didnt crease, and the cladding just flexed and went right back. It should be a relatively easy fix. I kept my cool and avoided yelling at that idiot.

nice killpepsicheer.gif hope everything works out with the bodywork......F'n mustang driversbiggrinjester.gif

Hey Hey! ! ! I resemble that remark! ! ! lol At least mine is a GT and not a V6 with a stupid aftermarket dual exhaust trying to LOOK like a GT lol... Ive always been a Chevy/GM guy all my life...Don't plan on changing that anytime soon! ! ! Congrats on the win! ! ! Ill definately report my first drag on here...CANT WAIT! !

Yea pretty cool kill man. Im sure if u see the Firehawk again the driver will ask u whats done to the truck lol. I love it when you get looks like well its just a truck. Hope you get your back panel fixed without much problem man. I had a similar problem cuz I was parked somewhere and when I came back to the truck I saw that some one hit me in teh same place while coming out of a parking spot. I always try to park out far enough away so noone parks by me but there are always some idiots that will park by you. Now I take up 2 or more spots, lol.

Yea pretty cool kill man. Im sure if u see the Firehawk again the driver will ask u whats done to the truck lol. I love it when you get looks like well its just a truck. Hope you get your back panel fixed without much problem man. I had a similar problem cuz I was parked somewhere and when I came back to the truck I saw that some one hit me in teh same place while coming out of a parking spot. I always try to park out far enough away so noone parks by me but there are always some idiots that will park by you. Now I take up 2 or more spots, lol.

squintnoeswerdrun.gif Me too! I park far out away from everyone as well. I take up 4 spots.. I park dead center on point where the 4 parking space lines come together. That way if someones parks next to me on the other side of the yellow line, they can open their doors all the way and not even come close to hitting my truck. That also takes away the option for someone parking in front of or behind me. happy-smiley-8836.gif

squintnoeswerdrun.gif Me too! I park far out away from everyone as well. I take up 4 spots.. I park dead center on point where the 4 parking space lines come together. That way if someones parks next to me on the other side of the yellow line, they can open their doors all the way and not even come close to hitting my truck. That also takes away the option for someone parking in front of or behind me. happy-smiley-8836.gif

lmao....im gonna start doing that