Does anybody go to fullsizechevy.com/forum?

Chevy2003

Does anybody go to fullsizechevy.com/forum? I told the admistrator 5-8Chevy to get rid of one guy that doesn't give a s*** about Chevy's and he cut off my school's ip address! I miss that place even though I started coming here. If you do go over there, can you tell 5-8Chevy to stop blocking my school's ip address? My name over there is What?. Thanks if you can help.

• Admin

I know them well. Some of their guys even tried to "hack" into GM-Trucks.com and take it over. 5-8Chevy even took over our chatroom at one point. The admin Mark is a nice guy, but some of the members over there are very immature.

Try out http://www.GM-trucks.com too...

I know them well. Some of their guys even tried to "hack" into GM-Trucks.com and take it over. 5-8Chevy even took over our chatroom at one point. The admin Mark is a nice guy, but some of the members over there are very immature.

Try out http://www.GM-trucks.com too...

Yeah I just lurk at fsc, but I'm an active member to GM-Trucks.com. B)

As an automotive enthusiast of all brands, I registered on FullsizeChevy.com to participate in discussing trucks. Currently I post on boards of all brands because I love performance. Also my stable of GM products far outweighs my stable of Ford vehicles.

That being said, when I started posting on there I got raked over the coals. About 2 pages of people slamming me because I own a couple of Fords. How dare I own both Fords and GM's........ what was I thinking??? :blink:

Needless to say, I don't post over there anymore. Yes there are a few cool people who stood up for me. However, from my experience, most of them are immature kids. They could all go and post on F150online.com with pics of their GM's and wouldn't get anything close to the beating that I took...... as a matter of fact 99% of the people on the Ford board would probably welcome them with open arms.

BTW, I like this site. The people here do seem cool. This way I can find out information about a proposed performance truck, and share my opinions. This is the way it should be. :)

#1Chevy2003, i remember talking to 5-8 and he almost never ban's people unless you did something wrong

#2 remember we are all sarcastic and always joke, some people just take it different that others, if some one on FSC.com is offending you by this supposed (bashing) tell them, and they will always stop.

#3 and as for 5-8 hacking Jokeman put it very well

"Jokeman:He is completely off. 5-8 couldnt hack his way out of a paper bag"

Im sorry to hear that some people are having trouble, it is a great forum and people are always nice, and imformative

www.fullsizechevy.com

Thanks for the support guys. And hey Merv, nice site. I dig it. For those of you who have anger or have questions about FSC, let me put it this way. We over at FSC are a different crowd of enthusiasts. We are those that love to have fun while building our trucks. We kid all the time and if you hang around long enough, you'll be able to see the whole picture. There are those few sour apples, that are on every board, I might add, that have their issues and unpopular opinions. You cannot base how you feel about a site by the "sour apples" actions. That would be very narrow minded. And for those of you who feel like badmouthing FSC, I invite you to have a chat with me before you do. Talking about my site is talking about me. You have issues, I am the man to go to. Merv and I made an agreement a long time ago, about bashing our sites. And I have to say that it worked very well and both of our members stopped the trash talking between GMTC and FSC and has worked out great. Both sites offer different styles of customizing and are a great asset to the GM internet community. I would like to think that our agreement holds true for all of the sites we may start Merv?

fscrules.gif

Archived