Fs: Cai And Vmax Engine Cover

1BAD2K

I am selling my silver birch metallic intake tube that has been professionally smoothed and painted to match a silver SS. It was the tube from an airaid cold air intake. I prefered the factory box with the k&n, so I do not have the actual airaid box or filter. This thing looks awesome under the hood. $100. I also am selling the vortec max 3 piece engine covers off of my truck. They are in great shap except where the red paint on the "MAX" has started to come from the pressure washer(as seen in the pics.) Easy fix for someone with an type of art skills, or any skills at all that involves anything for that matter lol. I just never got around to it. PM me or post up if you are interest. I can ship at the buyers expense or willing to meet up in the DFW TX area. Let me know guys....Sam.

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

why factory box over cai?? isn't a CAI=better gas/hp??

There was some testing done by some people on here of differentintakes and the factory with a k&n made as much if not more power than all the others on a n/a truck. The big intake tube and filter was all I saw a need to replace. I also didnt like the open element filter on the airaid because it is right bhind the headlight. Ive seen a few people suck water into their intake and spin bearing and lock up motors. this was the most efficient and best looking way to upgrade my intake :driving:

bump for you, that engine bay is super clean, looks good.

Thanks sir! gotta keep it clean lol :cheers:

Intake tube is sold

I guess I'm going to keep the cover for possible future use. I didnt realize they rnly worth $50. I was wanting about double that lol. Oh well.