Painted Plastics Nbs(Interior/Underhood)

1sik02

Back in november of 08 i had some interior pieces painted pics below, but the past couple days i have been pretty busy as well.

painted.jpg

painted03.jpg

painted05.jpg

painted06.jpg

painted07.jpg

painted08.jpg

painted09.jpg

The past couple of days ive been busy sanding, and priming, and sanding again. to make a long story short, i am colormatching some more underhood and interior pieces. Ive since painted my dash bezel, and a pillars. but the past couple of days ive sanded my dome light, my window switches, and my radiator cover. finally got around to painting them today. just finished putting 2nd coat of clear on it, going to post pics a little later tonight. and when they get installed more will be posted as well. everything was rattlecanned, 3 coats of base, 3 light coats followed by 1 medium coat of clear.

pics (plenty to show you)

DSCN1173.jpg

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1164.jpg

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

Rattlecan Duplicolor Paint Match Paint 11u, which is pewter metallic, took pieces off, sanded with 120, then went over with 600, primered, wetsanded with 600, layed base, then clear. all rattlecan.