Flowmonster Mufflers

i have one installed as well, and i love it, great sound and performance...the only weird thing about it is when im doing about 75 and let off the gas, after a second or two, it acts like a jake brake...but hey, being a truck driver, i dont mind at all

Edited by White Knukle (see edit history)

i have one installed as well, and i love it, great sound and performance...the only weird thing about it is when im doing about 75 and let off the gas, after a second or two, it acts like a jake brake...but hey, being a truck driver, i dont mind at all

Sweet ill have to see if mine does. lol

Yeah my old flowcrapper did that and my dynomax X flow does. Scares people..

Also drop it into 3rd gear when you get on an off ramp. Sound is awesome.. I will have to try one of these flowmonsters some time.. Maybe I will try them on my chevelle??????

Are you guys talking about the lean pops from Deceleration Fuel Cut Off. If so, the reason why you guys are hearing them is because the aftermarket mufflers do a bad job at muffling them, but that is the point with them.

i had one of the flowmonster mufflers on my truck for a while, sounded and performed great, just like a magnaflow. only reason i got rid of it was because i changed the exhaust to single 3.5" and wanted a bigger case muffler than they offered. id recommend these to anyone