New T/C In And Out Of Lockup...

AKSSS

I just finished putting in a new pi 2800 converter in my truck. I got my new intercooler on and buttoned up at the same time. I just got back from the first drive. SWEET! So I thought. It runs awsome and the i/c is working great! But whenever I am at a stead cruise speed the tranny is in and out of lockup. The speed doesn't matter, 35, 40, 48 or 55. It just goes from say 1500 to 1300 at 40mph. Back and forth, back and forth. I didn't think I would really need to change my tune since I had a 2400 stall in it before and it ran just fine. I will leave the quick log that I took during the first drive, crappy log. Didn't have much time to run it or really stomp on it for that matter. Check out the log and tell me what you guys think. Maybe Zippy will peek at this.

-Justin

june6-10-newconverter&intercooler-1.hpl

Set the TCC Min Duty Cycle to 90 and the TCC Max Duty Cycle to 100 across the board. Take it for a drive and see what that does for you. May also wish to increase the MPH / TP when the lock ups engage after the first suggestion. Good luck.

Set the TCC Min Duty Cycle to 90 and the TCC Max Duty Cycle to 100 across the board. Take it for a drive and see what that does for you. May also wish to increase the MPH / TP when the lock ups engage after the first suggestion. Good luck.

Man, talk about an easy fix. Thanks Krambo! cheers.gif That was the fix! It runs and shifts perfect. Now come and teach me how to tune.biggrin.gif