JL Audio subwoofer box and sub for sale

ryanss

I have a JL Audio stealthbox with a JL Audio 12 inch subwoofer for sale. The box is actually made out of fiberglass, but is carpeted dark gray to match the interior. The box fits perfectly underneath the back seat of an ss silverado or any extended cab silverado that is a 1999 or later year model. The box only takes up half of the space underneath the back seat, and the back seat will still fold up and down and functions normally. The box was made for the exact subwoofer that is in it, therefore it has the perfect amount of airspace for the subwoofer. The set up has extremely good sound quality and is pretty loud too. This whole set up new costs around $650, but I will sell it for $400. It has never been abused, and the subwoofer comes loaded and wired into the box all it needs is an 250 watt amplifier to sound great. If you are interested in it email me at [email protected]

It is still for sale. I can't afford to ship it thats why I changed the price to $300. I have had it for a year, but it was only in my truck for six months. I am selling it because I put two twelves in my truck, I wanted something for competitions.

sorry for the late reply. I put two diamond audio M6 800 watt 12s in the truck. I still have my back seat in, the subs are in a box downfiring, but the box really doesn't have enough airspace for two twelves. The stealthbox sounded almost as good, but I have too much money in it now so I gotta keep it.

TO Z28plus: I will ship it to you if you pay me $300 plus shipping but let me find out how much shipping costs first.

sorry for the late reply. I put two diamond audio M6 800 watt 12s in the truck. I still have my back seat in, the subs are in a box downfiring, but the box really doesn't have enough airspace for two twelves. The stealthbox sounded almost as good, but I have too much money in it now so I gotta keep it.

TO Z28plus: I will ship it to you if you pay me $300 plus shipping but let me find out how much shipping costs first.

yeah i was thinking with 2 12s it would be hard for space unless the seat is out. Well if you got it working cool!! :thumbs:

Archived