My New Ride

SSmoothSilSS what kind of price range on that brand of wheels? where can you order them from? I found their website and I found a few different styles that may look good black with a chrome/polished lip.

Thanks,

Jed

Jed, I order these through [email protected] #877-584-3932 ask for Joseph, I got these on there group purchase before it was over, not sure what the original price is.I think around $5,000.

Jed, I order these through [email protected] #877-584-3932 ask for Joseph, I got these on there group purchase before it was over, not sure what the original price is.I think around $5,000.

thanks man, looks like I'll be sticking with the wheels that I was planning on lol. Be sure to post pics when you get them on.

Jed

I've got the first couple of mods done...Wheels and tires are ordered and should be here in 3-5 weeks dbanana.gif . I'll have my drop springs installed by then also fingersx.gif

Here are some pics of the first couple of things that I've done:

first is led license plate bulbs.

7655ef93.jpg

Roto-Fab CAI with victory red powder coated heat shield and removed the gay ass heatsoak causing engine cover

IMG_7560.jpg

Painted bowties

IMG_7555.jpg

IMG_7557.jpg

IMG_7554.jpg

and led driving light bulbs with a harness to keep them on with the headlights

IMG_7556.jpg

Edited by Unblown Clone (see edit history)