Sss Sighting In Nova

bloodclot

saw black one black rims w chrome lip drive past on franconia. i was on vandorn intersection. 945 pm today. anyone?

That would be my truck, but I was not driving it. My best friend doesnt have a car right now so he is driving the SS and I am using my R6 when it is nice outside. Were you in an SS? I will ask him if he noticed you.

EDIT: fyi my signature is old and my truck now has a blacked out front end............ I dont have the only black SS in the area, so it could have been someone else. I do however think I am the only one with a chrome lip and black rims.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

That would be my truck, but I was not driving it. My best friend doesnt have a car right now so he is driving the SS and I am using my R6 when it is nice outside. Were you in an SS? I will ask him if he noticed you.

EDIT: fyi my signature is old and my truck now has a blacked out front end............ I dont have the only black SS in the area, so it could have been someone else. I do however think I am the only one with a chrome lip and black rims.

yea i was in my ss. doubt he saw me tho i just caught glimpse of it and it was pretty dark out but noticed it. i dont really see many around this area tho. i have chrome lip and black rims too so i was like hey haha