My New Cowl Hood

I found a cowl hood for sale nearby on craigslist, bought it about 2 weeks ago, sent it to a body shop and they had it for a week. It on my truck now. Heres a couple pics of it I took on my new HTC Evo 4G phone. I know some other guys on here have the same hood and had mention they made there own grill inserts, anyone have some pics of the inserts they made? anyone selling the inserts?

Edited by gmcsierragt (see edit history)

Looks good. There are a couple of our guys opening up the front and letting the air run through it although they're complaining when they drive in the rain.laugh.gif.

I personally like the idea that it looks like the 2010 camaros,I'm thinking Nitrous Purgeninja.gif.

lol Ya I did pick it up in Derry, got it for $300 then I paid $150 and my old hood as a trade to weld the holes shut for the cheap plastic insert & paint it, not bad all n all id say

looks good thumb.gif and i bet you got that off a guy in derry n.h. .

i wanna post more pics but every time i try and attach a pic it says no file was selected for upload, i dont know if its me or the site

Sounds like the pic is to large, that is why it will not attach.

who care about the hood ......those tires are sick!!! cool.gif

looks nice man! ur sure on the bedrug? buy from nh/ maine bought the cover! shoot me a text this week

LOL what up man, youll never believe this, I got a flat last week in mass, got lucky though, ramp truck happened to be driving by, got me over to pep boys 30 mins before closing, got it plugged and life is good, had a small nail or something. Now I carry a jump pack with a compressor in the truck, since my spare FELL OFF!!!! no kidding, bracket that held it rusted up and it came off pulling in my driveway, could you imagine if that had happened on Rt.1 Saugus at around 4pm at 65mph? Carnage!!!!