Need Help With Antenna!

angels05ss

whats going everyone,i went to unscrew the antenna off and the dam thing stripped off with the screw stuck in itbanghead.gif ...has anybody here ever replaced the antenna assembly?? what all needs to be removed to replace it? thx

its pretty easy i think its just 3 screws holding the base on. it will be a simple swap imo

not this simple. if the threads broke off of the base, you will have to replace the base, which includes a length of cable coax that hooks together under the upper dash pad.

not this simple. if the threads broke off of the base, you will have to replace the base, which includes a length of cable coax that hooks together under the upper dash pad.

i bought a new base with the antenna,but i have no idea how i'm gonna get to the coax wiredunno.gif is it under the dash on the passenger side??

i bought a new base with the antenna,but i have no idea how i'm gonna get to the coax wiredunno.gif is it under the dash on the passenger side??

you have to take the upper dash panel off in order to replace this part. the coax connects inline behind passenger airbag, but passes through into cab behind back side of passenger fender. its a fun install

Well guys it took me about an 1hr in a half to remove everything and putting it all back together.the hard part was routing the antenna wire from the outside to the inside....now I have awesome reception and busted up knuckles/hands.