Got In To A Wreck With The Ss ! :(

poor truck....sooo heres what happened...was leavin work..wife said she wanted to go get dog food..which is the other direct..so i pulled in to the honda dealership right next to my work.. and was going to do a basicly 3 point turn to go back the other direction..since there was no on coming trafic fyi this is a 4 lane road...so i pull in..stop..and put it in reverse..didnt even back up a foot and SMASH!!..son of a F*&^ B*^#@!!!!!!! there was a lady coming up behind me..and didnt pay attention that i was stoped..and then tried to go around me...so my pass rear corner in to her side.. and caved the side of her honda in!!...heres what it did to the my truck

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDEtMjAxMDA2MDctMTYyO.jpg

so anyway the cop gets there..and pretty much says..u have a CDL ! you should know better.he says being u have as much training as i do and probly more miles under your belt..i have to be harder on you...no one is going to look for some one to be backin out of a comercial lot...which is kinda a crock to me.. maybe she sould pay attention and not just drive blind..its not like i even backed out in to the road yet..but i understand its probly not the smartest thing to do..its just a habbit from owning a limo company..i cant turn around in most lots so im forced to back out..and the same as i have to do in are semi trucks....anyways he said dont worry im not gonna give u a ticket..and to make sure to get your truck fixed..its a reallly nice truck !!

so is leavin i told the lady she should have bought american..her breaks would have worked and her side wouldnt be caved in..i just need alil touch up.. and a new taillight..which i wanted to chance anyways...lol

sooooooo anyone wanna sell me some taillights? im thinkin some leds that are smoked dark would be nice... but recons are $$$

poor truck....sooo heres what happened...was leavin work..wife said she wanted to go get dog food..which is the other direct..so i pulled in to the honda dealership right next to my work.. and was going to do a basicly 3 point turn to go back the other direction..since there was no on coming trafic fyi this is a 4 lane road...so i pull in..stop..and put it in reverse..didnt even back up a foot and SMASH!!..son of a F*&^ B*^#@!!!!!!! there was a lady coming up behind me..and didnt pay attention that i was stoped..and then tried to go around me...so my pass rear corner in to her side.. and caved the side of her honda in!!...heres what it did to the my truck

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMDEtMjAxMDA2MDctMTYyO.jpg

so anyway the cop gets there..and pretty much says..u have a CDL ! you should know better.he says being u have as much training as i do and probly more miles under your belt..i have to be harder on you...no one is going to look for some one to be backin out of a comercial lot...which is kinda a crock to me.. maybe she sould pay attention and not just drive blind..its not like i even backed out in to the road yet..but i understand its probly not the smartest thing to do..its just a habbit from owning a limo company..i cant turn around in most lots so im forced to back out..and the same as i have to do in are semi trucks....anyways he said dont worry im not gonna give u a ticket..and to make sure to get your truck fixed..its a reallly nice truck !!

so is leavin i told the lady she should have bought american..her breaks would have worked and her side wouldnt be caved in..i just need alil touch up.. and a new taillight..which i wanted to chance anyways...lol

sooooooo anyone wanna sell me some taillights? im thinkin some leds that are smoked dark would be nice... but recons are $$$

Yeah man thats really a shame, luckily the damage isnt very much. I love your exhaust setup, thats cool as hell!

thanks for all the support guys...ya most important ..im just glad everyone is ok...my wife has had some neck injurys that shes justtt finaly healed from..but she was alil sore...

anyways its reallly not bad at all..honestly most of it will buff out except for right under the tail light..that will need paint..theres not even any dents its crazy..even the roll pan..which blows my mind because of how much damage was on the honda

honesty im not even that upset because now i get to pick out new tail lights..woohoo!..haha... and the truck was going in for the front to get painted from when my wife backed in to the front of the ss with my other truck...soo while there touchin that up..they can just touch up the back.and she will be as good as new...

and the best news is..i hit a deer with my work truck..f150..and my buddy that works at the body shop got twice the money thats really needed to fix the truck so that was going to pay for the ss to get fixed and have money left over.. now il just brake even..

sooo on to tail light shoping..haha