Houston Ss Meet!

alright cool it looks like we have alot of trucks together.

so on july 31st around 2. lets meet up on 45 and cullen theres a Fingers store there with a big parking lot.

Or if anybody know of a better spot to meet up at comment.

Also on saturday nights theres a car meet at Kingwood on 59n and Northpark at the Texas Road House parking lot.

That usually starts around 9-10pm we can head down there later on that night.

corvettes, trans-ams, mustangs, lightnings, all kinds of fast cars go to race and show off there rides.

post-20508-12771884972_thumb.jpg

Edited by SuperSickSilverado (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright cool it looks like we have alot of trucks together.

so on july 31st around 2. lets meet up on 45 and cullen theres a Fingers store there with a big parking lot.

Or if anybody know of a better spot to meet up at comment.

Also on saturday nights theres a car meet at Kingwood on 59n and Northpark at the Texas Road House parking lot.

That usually starts around 9-10pm we can head down there later on that night.

corvettes, trans-ams, mustangs, lightnings, all kinds of fast cars go to race and show off there rides.

post-20508-12771884972_thumb.jpg

i live like 5 minutes away from that place.....its gets pretty packed on sat. nights.

hell yeah! you probably seen our SS's there!

Theres SSS meeting up at Mchalen tx same day we are.

They invited us to go, anybody want to go to MEXICO lol

haha no rain then me and my boy going(sss, jeep srt8)

• 2 weeks later...

Man I just rolled through Houston last week to spend the weekend in Galveston, TX! About a 4-5 hour drive from Fort Hood, TX. Saw about 100 corvettes that weekend rolling down the main strip on the beach. IT was pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I just chewed up an impeller on my V2 S-trim or I would come down. Cant chance my V1 T-trim SC head going out. There are 4-5 SSS here at FT Hood. Haven't met any yet.

hey whats up guys im with the crew that had planned a meet for tommorow...about the meet tommorow its CANCELLED. some of the trucks broke down this week and we thought they were gona be ready but i guess not. we still want to have a meet so we were thinking until next weekend Aug. 7.... any thoughts of a better date are welcome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...