Ebay Sss/Cadi

Eddie

I was just about to post this than realized someone beat me to it! YUCK!!! It would take a lot of work to get it back up to par!!! This has been the only Blue one for sale within 1,000 of me within the last 2 months!!! But its a salvage, and would require too much work, not to mention the interior needs a huge overhaul!

Well first off even if the cadi front end was cool the quality of this one is dog****. nonod.gif Plus even without the cadi front, things in rough shape. Oh and i loooove the high quality wood grain finish on the interior....puke.gif

WOWiamwithstupid.gif that thing is horrible. the interior only has one SS badge on the dash and not in the headrests. that is the worst hack job ive seen in awhile. poor poor truck. some people have the worst taste when it comes to customizing vehicles. banghead.gif i feel sorry for who ever buys it. gary

:freak: Heck, even the step pad on the right half of the rear bumper isn't snapped down all the way!! Looks like a hurry job to me! I guess we could look at it this way, it's a Silverado SS that will never get stolen again! HAHAH!!!

:cadillac_icon:

:yellow_loser:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)