Quick, 24Hr Test Drive, Ss Is In The Driveway... What Should I Check B

90zxdriver

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on the new truck, the SS has regular floormats like other Silverados. I have a pioneer in dash in mine, you just need the regular mounting kit and harness. If you want the steering wheels to still work you need another adapter. Id recommend the antenna delete for a cheap mod, it looks great. good luck

congrats on the new truck, the SS has regular floormats like other Silverados. I have a pioneer in dash in mine, you just need the regular mounting kit and harness. If you want the steering wheels to still work you need another adapter. Id recommend the antenna delete for a cheap mod, it looks great. good luck

Hey Turbocoop, thanks for replying. I have since gotten my radio installed and retained my steering wheel controls. Pretty easy install except for the lack of room behind the dash. The antenna delete is on the list of things to do, when I get some time. New job and the schedule is very hectic right now.

I'm going to eventually go with some Loyds floormats with the "SS Silverado" logo embroidered when I get some cash. I ended up putting a extended warranty on the truck and need to pay that off before I go spend money on the truck.

I know I promised pics of her to everyone but I still have yet to have a chance to wash it and clean it up and take some pics, Work and the weather simply hasn't been cooperating AT ALL!!!! I need a whole weekend to devote to the truck to get the paint to where I am happy (clean, clay, polish, wax).

Every time I see, get in, start or drive this truck I just can't get over how much I love it. Its so incredibly comfortable to drive that it makes up for the 14mpg.

I have had the check engine light come on twice for code P0446 but the dealer has been really good and are ordering me a new gas cap for it. Other than that the truck has been just great for the almost 1,500 miles I have owned her. As I promised before, pics as soon as I get a chance!