Centerline Stingray 3 Ultras

i have 4 20x8.5 centerline stingray 3 ultras. 24lbs a wheel. with hankook 275-45-20. wheels are mint there are little nicks from them putting the tires on but nothing bad or even noticeable. they shine up real nice also and hold there luster.

no curb rash. no dents. tires like brand new never had any nails in them or anything. this is a good steal. im asking 1,100 plus shipping and paypal fees.

ehd93b.jpg

2yv4hfd.jpg

2uqi0bl.jpg

id let the wheels go for 800. simply because i dont wanna seperate. but thats still a good deal seeing there over 1000 new.

yes these are extremely lighter then stock ss chrome 20's. i went from those to these and was amazed how a wheeel swap did so much. these are about 22lbs lighter each. also tire is shorter by a inch total. 88 pounds rotating mass is a big difference and also off the weight of the truck. if you gave some money i might trade for your stock SS wheels if there in good shape. just wheels

im thinking its like 240 to ship max. but not sure. id have to pull one off and get quote. im debating on keeping them and powdercoating them satin black and using money i hve towards new wheels on a stall and 4.30 gears.

if they dont sell in a week thats what im doing

im thinking its like 240 to ship max. but not sure. id have to pull one off and get quote. im debating on keeping them and powdercoating them satin black and using money i hve towards new wheels on a stall and 4.30 gears.

if they dont sell in a week thats what im doing

I think the only reason these have not sold already is centerline has them on overstock pricing of 219.00 each with $160.00 to ship all four. I would like to buy the set at the $800.00 you last offered but would like to know:

how many miles the tires have on them and if receipts will be included so the mileage warranty they come with can be used

what form of payment can you except - if paypal I can pay ight away

and lastly will you agree to $240.00 to ship to phoenix az 85007

I am serious and will buy them promptly once I have the details

I think the only reason these have not sold already is centerline has them on overstock pricing of 219.00 each with $160.00 to ship all four. I would like to buy the set at the $800.00 you last offered but would like to know:

how many miles the tires have on them and if receipts will be included so the mileage warranty they come with can be used

what form of payment can you except - if paypal I can pay ight away

and lastly will you agree to $240.00 to ship to phoenix az 85007

I am serious and will buy them promptly once I have the details

I think the $800 he offered was just for the wheels, no tires.... could be wrong though.

it was for just wheels. simply because i didnt wanna be stuck trying to sell 5, five, 275-45-20. the receipt i have is just debit card no warrenty through the people i bought them from. most likely from hankook though. tires are anywhere from 8 to 9/32nds. 10 is brand new. no curb rash.

if you wanna spend 1036 for the wheels only from centerline go ahead. im asking 1100 is think its fair seeing im giving you 5 tires. with nothing wrong with them. no holes, n patchs or plugs. good allignement.