Had Some Bad Luck In A Couple Days

diggerdan11

So i figured i would tell you guys this, its kinda funny but not at the same time

So I got pulled over on Memorial Day and got a ticket on my way to work. :banghead: It sucks because I was caught going 55 in a 40 which is the normal speed of traffic on normal commute day, but this was Memorial day. there was little traffic and I should have known that there would have been a cop. The officer was cool and of course i did not argue with him because i knew i was going fast.

The Officer tells me since I do not have a ticket on my record I can go to traffic school and get it erased off my record (you can do this every 2 years in AZ). So i find out that the ticket is $250. I find a online traffic school and it says that its only $49.95 so I think not to bad pay fifty bucks and get the ticket off my record, :nono: NOPE they also charge you a $140 dismissal fee and a clerks fee and tax and the next thing you know Traffic School is going to cost me $249.95 :fume: If it was not for the fact that my insurance may go up (need to ask my agent) i would just pay the court and get it over with.

So Then the next day my girl friend and i take the G6 to Vegas because my sister was going to be giving birth and we wanted to be there. We had to renew the registration on her car that morning( $220). As we drove through Phoenix I was in the Far left lane and realized oh crap my exit is in 1/2 a mile (idk the area very well). So im in the far left lane, i turn my signal on and the car next to me wont let me over, and there is a line of traffic behind him so i have really not choice but to hit the gas and cross 5 lanes of traffic. As im doing that I see a bright Flash out the the corner of my eye. For you guys that live in AZ you know what that means. Yep Speed Camera. I was concentrating so hard on making my exit that i did not realize i was in a photo zone :banghead: SO now i have a $180 Photo Ticket (im contemplating not paying it but my luck i will get screwed)

Then to make the week even worse the day after i get back from Vegas my girlfriend cuts a tire on the G6 and so Then we had to by 2 brand new tires for the G6 ( $350). I was planning on getting some new ones but i was hoping to make it a couple more months

So that was easily on the worst and most expensive weeks of my life.

So i figured i would tell you guys this, its kinda funny but not at the same time

So I got pulled over on Memorial Day and got a ticket on my way to work. :banghead: It sucks because I was caught going 55 in a 40 which is the normal speed of traffic on normal commute day, but this was Memorial day. there was little traffic and I should have known that there would have been a cop. The officer was cool and of course i did not argue with him because i knew i was going fast.

The Officer tells me since I do not have a ticket on my record I can go to traffic school and get it erased off my record (you can do this every 2 years in AZ). So i find out that the ticket is $250. I find a online traffic school and it says that its only $49.95 so I think not to bad pay fifty bucks and get the ticket off my record, :nono: NOPE they also charge you a $140 dismissal fee and a clerks fee and tax and the next thing you know Traffic School is going to cost me $249.95 :fume: If it was not for the fact that my insurance may go up (need to ask my agent) i would just pay the court and get it over with.

So Then the next day my girl friend and i take the G6 to Vegas because my sister was going to be giving birth and we wanted to be there. We had to renew the registration on her car that morning( $220). As we drove through Phoenix I was in the Far left lane and realized oh crap my exit is in 1/2 a mile (idk the area very well). So im in the far left lane, i turn my signal on and the car next to me wont let me over, and there is a line of traffic behind him so i have really not choice but to hit the gas and cross 5 lanes of traffic. As im doing that I see a bright Flash out the the corner of my eye. For you guys that live in AZ you know what that means. Yep Speed Camera. I was concentrating so hard on making my exit that i did not realize i was in a photo zone :banghead: SO now i have a $180 Photo Ticket (im contemplating not paying it but my luck i will get screwed)

Then to make the week even worse the day after i get back from Vegas my girlfriend cuts a tire on the G6 and so Then we had to by 2 brand new tires for the G6 ( $350). I was planning on getting some new ones but i was hoping to make it a couple more months

So that was easily on the worst and most expensive weeks of my life.

Damn! ! ! ! I thought I had a black cloud! ! ! ! You are so much better off with that $249 class just because of insurance surcharges (Dont know if AZ has surcharges) A ticket like that in Massachusetts would about $1500 in surcharges over 7 years...wish we had something like that here

Dude, don't even sweat the photo ticket, no one pays them anyway. Make them actually serve you and do their friggin job for once. Who's name is the G6 in? If its your girls name all she has to say is it wasn't her driving anyhow. I wouldn't think twice about disregarding the photo shot, hell I have several times as well as everyone else I know out here. The ticket where you actually got busted is the one to focus on.

Dude, don't even sweat the photo ticket, no one pays them anyway. Make them actually serve you and do their friggin job for once. Who's name is the G6 in? If its your girls name all she has to say is it wasn't her driving anyhow. I wouldn't think twice about disregarding the photo shot, hell I have several times as well as everyone else I know out here. The ticket where you actually got busted is the one to focus on.

And from what I have heard If they cannot I dentify you in the photo they cannot do anything... someone I know said while on his bike (with helmet on) he has never gotten one...