Parting Out 2003 Silverado Ss

Time2Kill

if u still have the rear bumper cover let me know how much u would charge to ship to area code 78504 I will pay for shipping

Rear bumper is sold

Is the transfercase still available, if so: TINY 928 432 0511 anytime

T-Case is sold.

Is the bed still avalible? If so where are you located so I can figure out cost to get it.. You can e mail me at [email protected]... Or hit me up at 307-262-6580.... Thanks man.

Sent you an email!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

do you have the blower resistor located under the dash passenger side? mine has gona bad and this may sound a little silly but do you have to towhaul mode button that goes on the end of the shifter? my SS was bought used and it didnt have it on there when i got it... small but annoying when ppl notice

Time2Kill, I can't contact you trough the PM mode. dunno.gif what's going on

with this icon_bs.gif. Everytime that I tryed to send a IM or PMed you, this is what I get.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.confused2.gif

I tried the Our 1zhelp.gif documentation link, but it's useless. I can't find our messages any where. I'm getting frustrated.