Htc Incredible

cwest94

Just curious to know if anyone has this and if so, whats their thoughts. I was happy with my old phone till I smashed it and since I had to get a new phone, I gave in and got a smart phone after realizing that the iphone will not be coming to Verizon anytime soon. The Incredible is on back order for a month, so I have to live without a phone for a month but I'm sure I'll survive since I don't use it that much.

I just got my first smartphone and got the motorola droid. Pretty nice so far. Dont know half of the stuff to do I am sure. Like being able to use the internet anywhere I am. Saw the HTC but like you said its on back order for like 3 weeks.

i dont have the incredible but i have the HTC Eris. from what ive seen the incredible is just and updated version of it with a bigger screen. either way if you get a droid phone no matter the brand its going to be a pretty good phone. just dont expect the battery to last all day when your using it none stop. i hate when people give bad reviews on a phone casue the battery wont last all day. well no sh*t. you text and play on the internet all dayyellow_loser.gif . well sorry to rant. but i would say the incredible is worth waiting for. if i didnt just get my eris 6 months ago i would be getting this. let us know how it works out. gary

I looked into that new Moto X and didnt like it. It's just to big for me, I like my phones small. It's going to take some time for me to get used to this new one when I get it, I am used to a Moto Razr, which is small and light.

I bought my incredible the day it came out and I love it. Great all around phone, does everything you could ask for, plus some. Its about the same size as an iphone overall. Haven't had any problems with it so far. This is my first "smart phone" so im still learning.

Check this website, any question you could think to ask has been, and probably answered:

http://androidforums.com/htc-incredible/