Upgrading Interior, Any Ideas?

90zxdriver

So as much as I absolutely love me new SS I can't stand the cheap carpet they used on the door panels. I have been combing the internet as well as this site to see if there was a leather replacement kit or something to get rid of the carpet but I couldn't find anything. So I guess what I'm asking is if there is even anything available to accomplish this goal. I looked at some Escalade's and Denali's and they have some sort of leather so there has to be a way to do this to our trucks.

Has anybody ever removed the door panels and looked at them in depth so see if the carpeted parts are glued to the panels or if they attach some other way? I'm hoping there will be some way to just remove the carpet and replace with leather w/ the SS Silverado logos embroidered on it.

Next is the center console cover. That boaring and uncomfortable plastic just isn't doing it for me. Again, saw that some Escalade's have leather there but every Escalade interior I have seem is that baige/cream color and since our interiors are grey/black simply getting a Escalade one won't work.

Ok, I want.......

That is just what I am looking for! It looks like you have suede? It looks SICK!!!!!!!!!

So the big question is, HOW DID YOU DO IT???

I also LOVE your floor-mats, I've been looking for some just like that because the factory shag ones just have to go. Where did you find them?

How were the seats done? Are they the factory covers with the 'inserts' switched out with suede?

Your truck is sweet man!!! You gotta let me know how you did it! Please!!!