Fs: 2006 Silverado Ss 2Wd

in a topic i made last week, i mentioned an SSS id have up for sale soon. well, here she is. im driving this truck right now, and its absolutely immaculate. ill personally vouche for this thing, its not wrecked, its not anything but perfect. its basically showroom clean, like it had 500 miles on it. it was a one owner, clean car, owned by a firefighter. the modifications on it are 2" spindles, 2" shackles, 22" DaVinchi wheels w/ BFG KDW2 tires (305/40R22), and a custom PCM tune. otherwise the truck is stock, and has always been. never 'monkeyed' arround with :P so, sum it up its an 06 SSS, 2WD victory red/very dark pewter leather. every option but sunroof (onstar, xm, bose, 6disc, memory seats, heated seats, etc etc). its got somewhere in the 40,1xx mile range on it. (bought it with 39,900 miles, i put the rest because its just so nice i cant stop driving it :D ) anyways, here is the ebay ad. if you have any questions or anything, give me a call on my cell at 954-818-9982 or email me at [email protected]

eBay link

IMG_0544.jpg

I had mine posted for 20k and didnt get any hits, hopefully you have better luck. BTW Im kinda envious of your ebay page, real professional. That should help with the sale.

thanks for the compliment :) and i appreciate the heads up :cheers: